Title:Senior Consultant 2
client: state client
location: Riverview Plaza, Trenton, NJ, USA
· Demonstrate the ability to install and configure core WF products on local environment.
· Display a working knowledge of at least one Database Management Systems, relational/SQL DBMS’s.
· Develop a working knowledge of at least one operating system and display an ability to learn others.
· Possess a thorough working knowledge of WebFOCUS 8.2.x (or above) security model and architecture environment.
· Possess strong communication skills spoken and written skills.
· Provide status and operational reports.
· Provide accurate level of efforts for design and programming efforts for system changes and enhancements to established priorities.
· Provide user training and detailed technical design documentation.
· Review system test approach and conditions used as the basis for detailed test scenarios. .
Required skills :
- Developing and implementing WebFOCUS Managed reporting
- Configuring and Supporting WebFOCUS Managed reporting Admin/Security (Domain)
- Develop schedules in WebFOCUS ReportCaster
- Support of code within Microsoft SQL Server
- Prior experience writing queries in PL/SQL
- Work with Active Directory with WebFOCUS
- AIX Working knowledge
- Prior work experience with TFS 2012
- ·Prior work experience with Task Manager
- Hands on exposure to BizTalk