Job Title :- Big Data Scientific Developer
Job Location :- Princeton, NJ
Job Duration :- 1 Year
Date : August 16th ,2018
Full Time , C2H
- Rapidly develop data and analytic enablement solutions based on requests received by the IT Plan and respective Business Units in the Translational and Clinical Analytic domains.
- Develop, optimize and test new/existing scientific analytics utilities/modules based in R, Python, Linux Shell Scripts, Matlab or other appropriate languages.
- Develop, optimize and test new/existing R, Python and/or Matlab database utilities that will automate and streamline the reading and writing of data from/to the system database.
- Develop, optimize and test new/existing visualization utilities via Spotfire, R/Shiny, Python and/or Matlab that interface directly with the respective data sources.
- Develop, optimize and test new R and/or Python packages based on requests received.
- Must be proficient in programming in R, Python, Matlab, SAS, SQL or similar programming language and has developed libraries and/or packages.
- Must be proficient in optimizing computational solver environments in Linux based High Performance Computing platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex scientific requirements to effectively communicate with users, understand their work, and translate requirements into software solutions.
- Must possess the willingness to diversify skills and champion new innovations and solutions for the client.
- Demonstrated success serving as a scientific programmer in one or more systems modeling projects in the related field.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development process, including requirements gathering, architecture, design, implementation, release, and maintenance.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex IT solutions following a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in the following is a plus: Amazon Web Services, Oracle/MySQL/AWS RDS DB, Linux Shell Scripting, Linux OS, Sun Grid Engine (or similar high-end scheduler), StarCluster.