Job Title : Big Data Developer
Job Location : Princeton,NJ
Job Duration : 9 Months
- Utilizes existing methods and procedures to create designs within the proposed solution to solve business problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Contributes to design of solution, executes development of design, and seeks guidance on complex technical challenges where necessary.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers, client counterparts and/or management levels within Accenture.
- Understands methods and procedures on new assignments and executes deliverables with guidance as needed.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Minimum 2 plus years of hands-on technical experience implementing or supporting Big Data solutions utilizing Hadoop.
- Hands-on technical experience utilizing Python
- Full life cycle development experience
- Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure
- Ability to configure and support API and OpenSource integrations
- Experience administering Hadoop or other Data Science and Analytics platforms using the technologies above