is a start-up changing the way businesses trust their customers. We offer an API and online tool to help businesses evaluate documents for signs of fraud and verify customer information. Since our seed round last year we've signed up multiple Fortune 500 customers, and are growing rapidly.
Our engineering team is based in Dublin, Ireland, and we've recently set up a sales team in San Francisco. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Product Designer, you will lead the design of the user interface and user experience of our product. You will be responsible for both making and implementing high-level design decisions. Working with our software engineering team you will ensure that interacting with our API and web app is an intuitive and consistent experience for the end-user. Working with our fraud detection team you will ensure that the results of our fraud detection systems are presented in a clear and informative manner.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the design of Inscribe's user interface and user experience
- Create and design user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity visuals
- Collaborate with the fraud detection team on to how best to display technical information to the end-user
- Perform user research to deeply understand our customer’s needs and goals
- Ensure a consistent and satisfying user experience
- Consider security implications of your design
- Have a strong sense of product design, intuition about customer needs, and UX sensibilities
- Have an ability to be a generalist designer and a desire to constantly learn and adapt
- Have professional experience as a designer
- Are exceptionally thoughtful about the little details
- Have an ability to solve complex business problems through great design
- Have experience shipping products under tight deadlines and uncertain requirements
- Are a great communicator of complex topics
- Have experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Have experience working with design systems.
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, free lunch at nearby restaurants, and fitness reimbursements
- Donation matching for charitable contributions