is a start-up changing the way businesses trust their customers. We offer an API and online tool to help businesses evaluate documents for signs of fraud and verify customer information. Since our seed round last year we've signed up multiple Fortune 500 customers, and are growing rapidly.
Our engineering team is based in Dublin, Ireland, and we've recently set up a sales team in San Francisco. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Software Engineer, you will work on our core fraud detection logic and build new features for our customer-facing web application and API. You will have the opportunity to work on new features from initial idea to production, including the design, development, deployment, and iteration. You will work closely with customers in a tight-knit team to create new ways to detect fraud.
- Build new fraud detection, web application, and API features
- Collaborate with team during the design and development process of new features
- Write well-designed, documented, and testable code
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy features and updates to production
- Evaluate user feedback
- Consider security implications in the design and implementation of your software
- Have a strong sense of product design and intuition about customer needs
- Are thoughtful about code quality and software architecture
- Have professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Are familiar with Python and Django or similar programming languages and frameworks
- Have experience with test-driven development
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, free lunch at nearby restaurants, and fitness reimbursements
- Donation matching for charitable contributions