is a start-up changing the way businesses trust their customers. We offer an API and online tool to help businesses evaluate documents for signs of fraud and verify customer information. Since our seed round last year we've signed up multiple Fortune 500 customers, and are growing rapidly.
Our engineering team is based in Dublin, Ireland, and we've recently set up a sales team in San Francisco. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for improving the functionality and user experience of our web application. You will have the opportunity to work on new features from initial idea to production, including the design, development, deployment, and iteration of each feature. You will work closely with customers in a tight-knit team to create new ways to verify customer applications.
- Build new customer-facing features to improve functionality and user experience
- Collaborate with engineering, product and sales teams to design and deliver features
- Identify areas of improvements in existing code and architecture
- Take ownership of features from end-to-end including the design, implementation, testing and maintenance phases
- Perform experiments to improve user experiences
- Consider security implications in the design and implementation of your software
- Have a strong sense of product design and intuition about customer needs
- You are proactive in taking responsibility for projects and seeing them to completion
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, client-side performance considerations and scaling code effectively
- Have a desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback
- Are thoughtful about code quality and software architecture
- Are experienced with HTML and CSS, and continue to seek out best practices
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, free lunch at nearby restaurants, and fitness reimbursements
- Donation matching for charitable contributions