, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analyzing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent. Starting out, we are analyzing documents such as bank statements, invoices and transcripts for signs of tamperings and suspicious activity.
We are based in San Francisco, CA and Dublin, Ireland and are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Fraud Analyst at Inscribe, you will be responsible for monitoring documents from our customers for signs of tampering and suspicious activity. You will work closely with our clients to help them identify fraud and communicate your findings to our engineering team to improve our fraud detection systems. As Inscribe’s first Fraud Analyst, you will have the opportunity to assume significant responsibility to define the processes and systems in order to meet customer demands.
- Monitor customer documents to identify high-risk and fraudulent activity
- Perform retroactive analysis on documents to identify fraud patterns and new methods of catching fraud
- Resolve queued documents and customer issues within the scope of our service level agreements
- Recommend improvements to the engineering team with the goal of improving our fraud detection systems
- Ensure the confidentiality of all information collected during an investigation
- Generate activity reports and risk management reports for customers
- Have 2+ years of experience as a fraud analyst
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to research and detect fraud
- Are naturally curious and willing to dig deeply into a problem to find a solution
- Have a constant desire to improve the status quo
- Ability to thrive in uncertain and stressful environments
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to work within a cross-functional team
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, free lunch with the team, and fitness reimbursements