is a start-up changing the way businesses trust their customers. We offer an API and online tool to help businesses evaluate documents for signs of fraud and verify customer information. Since our seed round last year we've signed up multiple Fortune 500 customers, and are growing rapidly.
Our engineering team is based in Dublin, Ireland, and we've recently set up a sales team in San Francisco. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Software Engineer on our Detectors team, you will work on our core fraud detection logic and build new technical solutions to uncover fraud. You will be responsible for creating systems that detect fraud and develop mathematical models for interpreting the results. You will have the opportunity to research and be creative in devising new ways to uncover fraud and see your solutions go from initial idea to production users in a matter of days. You will work closely with customers in a tight-knit team to create new ways to detect fraud.
- Build new fraud detection systems and decision-making models
- Collaborate with the team during the research and development process of new systems
- Write well-designed, documented, and testable code
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Evaluate and act on user feedback
- Consider security implications in the design and implementation of your software
- Have experience with computer vision, statistics or machine learning
- Are naturally curious and willing to dig deeply into a problem to find a solution
- Are thoughtful about code quality and software architecture
- Are familiar with Python and Django or similar programming languages and frameworks
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or another relevant field
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, free lunch at nearby restaurants, and fitness reimbursements
- Donation matching for charitable contributions