Inkling is a mobile learning enablement platform built for employees who interact directly with their customers. It helps these frontline workers access the training and resources they need to quickly get up to speed in their roles at any time, from anywhere—and deliver excellent customer experiences.
At Inkling, we’re committed to helping the modern frontline workforce do their best work by making learning accessible—and are looking for top talent that shares our passion.
We’re looking for a talented senior software engineer to join our diverse and growing engineering team. This role comes with a lot of autonomy and the potential to have a large impact on product direction. We need someone who has a passion for creating excellent user experiences that our customers and their employees will love. We’re motivated by the fact that our product will impact the day-to-day of businesses and field employees by bringing them modern technology for a more enriched work life.
- Build Inkling web applications using React, Redux, Flow, Express, and more.
- Work on project-based teams with backend engineers that are building features with technologies like Node.js, Lambda, and DynamoDB.
- Work with product managers, designers, and other teams to understand our customer's problems and what an elegant, delightful solution would look like.
- Work closely with design using tools like Zeplin and InVision.
- Plan, architect, and iterate on impactful features.
- Contribute beyond the level of a single engineer by advocating for good engineering practices and mentoring other engineers on your team.
- An understanding of design principles that lead to scalable and maintainable web application architectures.
- Our team values working well with other people. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate well with our product, design and other engineering teams.
What we offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Catered Lunch and Dinner
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone and Data Reimbursement
- 401(k) Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Near Public Transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.