Inkling is transforming the way business-critical information is shared in enterprises. We provide the most efficient path to communicate knowledge directly from subject matter experts to their end users through an end-to-end cloud content platform. Move beyond PDFs and Powerpoints!
Our platform allows businesses to easily create living, interactive HTML documents, deliver it through a searchable library, access content on any device, and measure its efficiency for continuous Improvement.
Inkling is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join the team that builds Habitat. Habitat is a collaborative, web-based WYSIWYG editor that makes it easy for anyone to create beautiful, responsive, interactive HTML5 documents that look great on mobile phones, tablets and computers.
Our team puts a ton of energy into making Habitat easier and more delightful to use, making it possible for users to create increasingly sophisticated content, and enabling large teams to collaborate seamlessly as they create HTML5 documents. We make extensive use of Backbone.js, React, Redux, Node as well as modern tooling that allows us to write ES6 code.
For the right person, this role comes with lots of autonomy and the potential to have a large impact on the product direction we take with Habitat.
What we look for:
- Big plus for professional use of ReactJS or React Native
- Knowledge of both MV* and React/Flux style application architectures
- An understanding of design principles that lead to scalable and maintainable application architectures
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate well with our product, design and other engineering teams
- And most importantly, a passion for creating excellent user experiences that our customers and their employees will love
Inkling is on a mission to transform the way field workers get work done. As more businesses invest in mobile devices to help field teams do their jobs, we will be the #1 enterprise software system for communicating with and coordinating execution in field teams.
Inkling Knowledge makes it easy to deliver training and operational guides to field employees in an interactive, mobile-first format. Content creators can enhance content with interactivity, distribute with 1-click, and track and measure content effectiveness with embedded analytics.
We are a San Francisco company standing at over 100 employees and growing rapidly. We have backing by some of Silicon Valley's best investors including Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, and Tenaya Capital. We’re proud of customers which include well-known global enterprises such as Starbucks, McDonalds, Whole Foods, and Benefit Cosmetics.
What we offer:
- Flexibility--we’re respectful of “Make Time” for members of our team who need time to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- Uncapped PTO (i.e. time away as you need it)
- Full suite of medical/dental/vision benefits (premiums paid at 80% by Inkling)
- Catered lunch and snacks served daily (and dinner is on us if you’re working late)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement (or subsidized gym membership at this fancy place)
- Monthly cell phone/data reimbursement
- Pre-tax dollar benefits (401(k) program; commuter assistance)
- Beautiful office in the heart of the Financial District, just a few blocks from Montgomery BART station (also, we have a roof garden--hello, lunch al fresco!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.