Do you have a passion for quality and innovation? Are you a SaaS Sales “Hunter” with a track record of closing new business? Do you want to make an impact on the way enterprises run in today’s mobile-first world?
We are looking for an ambitious and established Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and help us shape the future of Inkling. You’ll be part of a tight-knit team with a dedicated Business Development Representative partnering with you to target and expand our business with Fortune 500 companies.
You will use your enterprise and consultative selling skills to:
- Grow the Inkling enterprise customer base by closing strategic accounts on our target list
- Communicate the value of Inkling to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Work closely with the Business Development Representative to nurture new leads
- Manage complex sales cycles and provide account leadership and direction in the pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Provide regular feedback to Inkling's product team around market changes and customer needs
- Coordinate with sales development, sales engineering and implementation team members within your accounts
A little about you:
- 4+ years software sales experience with 2+ years in outside sales closing mid to large sized customers
- Prior work with Fortune 500 companies a plus
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- A consultative selling approach - you cater to the needs of each business and take time to understand each stakeholder’s goals
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Attention to detail with impeccable follow-through and a commitment to customer success
- Technical understanding around mobile and/or web technologies
- Strong professional and customer references
- Startup experience or experience in the publishing or educational technology fields a plus
A little about us:
As more businesses invest in getting mobile devices in the hands of their field teams, we are poised to be the #1 enterprise software system for communicating and coordinating task execution on the store floor or in the field. Inkling makes it easy to deliver training and operational guides to field employees in an interactive, mobile-first format. Content creators can enhance content with interactivity, distribute with 1-click, and track and measure content effectiveness with embedded analytics.
We are a San Francisco-based company with just over 100 employees and growing rapidly. We have backing by some of Silicon Valley's best investors, including Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, and Tenaya Capital. We’re proud of our customer list, which includes well-known global enterprises such as Starbucks, McDonalds, Whole Foods, and Benefit Cosmetics.
What we offer:
- Flexibility--we’re respectful of “Make Time” for members of our team who need time to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- Highly competitive salary and equity compensation
- Uncapped PTO (i.e. time away as you need it)
- Full suite of medical/dental/vision benefits (premiums paid at 80% by Inkling)
- Catered lunch and snacks served daily (and dinner on us if you’re working late)
- Monthly gym / wellness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone/data reimbursement
- Pre-tax dollar benefits - 401(k) program and commuter assistance
- Beautiful office in the heart of the Financial District, just a few blocks from Montgomery BART station (also, we have a roof garden--hello, lunch al fresco!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.