In the Senior Customer Success Manager role at Inkling you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and ensuring they realize full value from their investment with Inkling.
A significant part of your role will be to serve as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal Inkling teams (e.g. Professional Services, Sales, Technical Support, Product Development, etc). You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and managed throughout the Inkling organization.
Inkling is passionate about building a world class CSM team and our standards of excellence are industry leading as a result. If you thrive in hands-on, entrepreneurial roles, Inkling may be the right place for you.
This position will 100% remote based out of the Chicago, IL area.
What you will do:
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Be an expert on the customer’s Inkling deployment and the customer’s go-to person for their strategic business direction
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from their Inkling solution
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Inkling’s partnership
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their Inkling solution is optimized for maximum value
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Present to customers product roadmaps with emphasis on features most relevant features for the given customer
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with Product Management and Client Solutions to shape product roadmap development
What we look for:
- 4+ years experience in customer facing roles, implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory and/or account management services
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Ability to discuss modern web practices, SDKs and APIs at a high level
- Extensive business process management experience and expertise- ideally in the areas of publishing or content development
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Inkling serves its customer
- Detail oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25%
Inkling is on a mission to transform the way field teams get work done. As more businesses invest in getting mobile devices in the hands of their field teams, we are poised to be the #1 enterprise software system for communicating with and coordinating task execution on the store floor or in the field.
Inkling Knowledge makes it easy to deliver training and operational guides to field employees in an interactive, mobile-first format. Content creators can enhance content with interactivity, distribute with 1-click, and track and measure content effectiveness with embedded analytics.
We are a San Francisco company standing at more than 100 employees and growing rapidly. We have backing by some of Silicon Valley's best investors, including Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, and Tenaya Capital. We’re proud of our customer list, which includes well-known global enterprises such as Starbucks, McDonalds, Whole Foods, and Benefit Cosmetics.
What we offer:
- Flexibility--we’re respectful of “Make Time” for members of our team who need time to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- Highly competitive salary and equity compensation
- Uncapped PTO (i.e. time away as you need it)
- Full suite of medical/dental/vision benefits (premiums paid at 80% by Inkling)
- Catered lunch and snacks served daily (and dinner is on us if you’re working late)
- Monthly gym / wellness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone/data reimbursement
- Pre-tax dollar benefits (401(k) program; commuter assistance)
- Beautiful office in the heart of the Financial District, just a few blocks from Montgomery BART station (also, we have a roof garden--hello, lunch al fresco!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.