As a Senior Product Designer, you will create unified, beautiful, and engaging experiences across the Inkling platform. Your design successes—and failures—in the past should instruct your point of view on when to follow a proven path, and when to break all the rules. This is a design-oriented company that will have high expectations for your vision of the future of deskless work.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our design team to create the core user experience of Inkling’s mobile apps
- Utilize the full range of your UX, interface, and visual design skills
- Use design thinking best practices to shepherd projects from conception to launch while iterating quickly based both your intuition and findings from user research
- Transform broad concepts into valuable, compelling, usable experiences for our users
- Execute with both quality and speed in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
What we look for:
- Three or more years of professional product/UX design experience for web or mobile applications
- Mobile experience greatly preferred
- A professional or educational certification in Interaction Design or a related field
- Experience shipping truly excellent products
- A portfolio that demonstrates your personal software design style and adaptability
- Humility and a genuinely collaborative attitude
Inkling is on a mission to transform the way field workers get work done. As more businesses invest in mobile devices to help field teams do their jobs, we will be the #1 enterprise software system for communicating with and coordinating execution in field teams.
We are a San Francisco company backed by some of Silicon Valley's most prominent investors including Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, and Tenaya Capital. Our customers include well-known global enterprises such as Starbucks, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Kohl’s, Whole Foods, Benefit Cosmetics and Caterpillar, Inc.
What we offer:
- Flexibility--we’re respectful of “Make Time” for members of our team who need time to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- Uncapped PTO (i.e. time away as you need it)
- Full suite of medical/dental/vision benefits (premiums paid at 80% by Inkling)
- Catered lunch and snacks served daily (and dinner is on us if you’re working late)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone/data reimbursement
- Pre-tax dollar benefits (401(k) program; commuter assistance)
- Beautiful office in the heart of the Financial District, just a few blocks from Montgomery BART station (also, we have a roof garden--hello, lunch al fresco!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.