Individuals will work closely with Producers/Creative Directors to create, conceptualize and deliver a wide variety of 2D motion & still graphics elements to support numerous TV and film projects as well as internal design tasks.
- Possess strong design conceptualization and problem solving skills
- The versatility to replicate/emulate a variety of styles using After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator while working in a fast paced visual effects production environment.
- Working knowledge of 3D animation and comfort and familiarity with Third-Party AE Plugins (Trapcode, Video Copilot).
Potential projects include but are not limited to:
- Logo/Typography Design
- Concept Art and Design
- Title Card & Producer Card pitches, design and animation.
- 2D/3D Sign Replacement
- Cell phone UI
- HUD and Computer UI Design and Animation
- 2D Character Design and animation
- Retro/Vintage Video and Film looks
- Insert Graphics/News Fonts
All qualified candidates will be required to take a short Designer Test.