Our CG Coordinator reports to our Head of Production and works with our Producers and CG Leads to manage production deadlines, facilitate internal approvals and notes sessions, and assist with artist assignments.
- Ensure the right artists are assigned to the right tasks.
- Ensure artists have all the info they need before they start working.
- Work with department leads to ensure internal and client deadlines/milestones are being hit.
- Assist in coordination of staffing levels and overtime.
- Babysit the progress of assets through our pipeline and escalate problems.
- Be a key player in making a plan/strategy in which the department can get everything done that needs to get done.
- Experience with CG Coordination, or VFX Coordination a plus.
- Comfortable working with both producers and artists.
- You must be the engine that keeps the train moving at all times. But you have to do it delicately, you can’t be overbearing or demanding.
- Must be an excellent communicator, comfortable in impossible circumstances and not afraid to communicate with the owners of the company about what the department needs (even if they don’t like it).