The Bidding Producer is a key member of the team and is relied on to provide accurate and accountable information to the studio regarding both the financial viability of projects and workload requirements.
- Working with Executive Producers, Producers and Artists to study scripts, produce VFX breakdowns, and quantify the work required, working across multiple projects in parallel.
- Producing detailed bid packages to send to our clients.
- Work closely with CFO to evaluate post show financial analysis to compare bid to actuals in effort to improve bid methodology.
The position will report directly to Executive Producers, communicating regularly and providing reports about bid status.
- This work requires an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the entire VFX workflow, as well as previous experience of working on live projects through to completion.
- Experience as a VFX Producer, with proven capability in providing detailed and accurate bids.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind, with strong analytical skills
- High-level knowledge of Excel
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a Bidding Producer role for VFX
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Capable of delivering on short deadlines
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach