Producers and Coordinators at Ingenuity are the primary point of contact for the people who hire us and the companies we work with. They also work with departments heads inside Ingenuity to ensure the job runs smoothly.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the VFX pipeline.
- The ability to deal with highly stressed clients in a calm and relaxed way, and to transform vague and contradictory information into clear instructions for the team.
- The ability to motivate artists in difficult circumstances.
- Ensure the team’s work meets our creative and technical standards.
- Ensure the team sticks to the plan/budget.
- Handle client-facing correspondence.
- Manage client expectations and interpret/clarify client notes.
- Prep information/assets for the team.
- Coordinate project-priorities with other in-house Producers.