Our growing team at Ingenuity is looking for a Pipeline TD to help with a variety of tasks related to artist efficiency and workflow.
- A background in Computer Science or a related field and exhibit strong problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the Nuke, Maya, and Houdini APIs.
- Python APIs is a plus but not required; raw programming skill has more weight than API knowledge.
- Working closely with the artists in a variety of departments to create tools, add features to existing tools, and fix bugs.
- Enabling the artists to work faster and more efficiently by removing barriers to repetitive tasks.
This position is considered entry to mid-level, with room for growth and development as the role expands. All qualified candidates are required to take and pass our Programming Test as well as answer a variety of programming related questions during the interview process.