The Ingenuity Studios VFX Editorial Department is responsible for the Ingest and Conform of all video elements used by the rest of the studio, as well as the QC and Delivery of all finished VFX shots, and the Online of all Commercials and Music Videos. We use Foundry Hiero, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, and other software as needed. The ideal team member is a good communicator, is able to learn and utilize our existing pipeline, as well as help us to build and improve our workflow as the department grows over time with the studio.
- Working knowledge of non-linear editing software.
- Experience with video file formats.
- General knowledge of post-production workflow.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience in VFX Editorial.
- Online Editing experience.
- Experience working with LUTs/CDLs.
- Commercial Delivery experience.
- Color Correction skills.