Our CG Team is looking for experienced 3D artists to work on a wide range of tasks including: hard surface modeling, kitbashing, organic modeling, sculpting, texturing in Mari or Substance Painter, shading, and lighting.
Work can be both independent and collaborative and is mentored by a strong group of senior artists. In most cases CG Generalists are allowed to work in the software of their choosing, with a pipeline that focuses on easing and unifying common tasks and publishing.
- Display a strong sense of organization, artistic ability, and attention to detail as well as an eye for composition, light, and color.
- Familiarity with shot-tracking software is a plus
- Experience in Look Development, VRay render software.
- Knowledge of plate lighting, image based lighting.
- Strong knowledge of full cg lighting/characters/environments.
- Strong background and experience in Asset Generation.
- Understanding of multi-pass rendering, and how the passes will be used for final composite.
- Experience in 3d scene layout.
- Knowledge of camera and mechanical animation.
- Previous background and experience in Modeling, Texturing.
- Understanding of dynamic FX, and/or particle simulation.
- Standard compositing skill-set inside of Nuke compositing software.
- Solid understanding of Feature, Commercial and/or Television production pipeline.
- Candidate possesses excellent problem-solving skills and the dedication to create the highest quality images possible
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and technical knowledge, work well within a team, and as a party of one.
- Ability to learn new techniques, and develop new workflows.
- Particle, Rigid Body and Fluid TD experience a plus.
All applicants are required to take and pass our CG Generalist test.