If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good chance that software developed by Info Tech was used to build it. In the U.S., 44 of the 50 state transportation agencies use Info Tech-developed software to manage their road construction projects.
Info Tech is seeking a talented Web Developer to join our Information Technology department. The Web Developer owns independent, small-to-large intranet and customer facing applications from design to launch. With a solid foundation of computer engineering best practices, the incumbent is focused on task completion in a wide range of code bases and will also play a key role in internal as well as customer-facing help desks.
Info Tech is a proud family that sets a high performance bar and we have a long history of providing an outstanding environment for employees to excel. Comprehensive benefits with a unique corporate culture contribute to the company's appeal. Info Tech is headquartered in Gainesville, Florida at a new facility located in Celebration Pointe.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience with front and back-end software development languages and frameworks.
- Prior experience in software development obtained through a combination of past positions, internships, class or independent projects.
- Familiar with front and back-end software development languages and frameworks.
- Strong application support background and programming skills, with the ability to learn new programming languages.
- Debugging, optimization tuning, and troubleshooting skills, including experience in analyzing and troubleshooting the interactions between databases, operating systems, and applications.
- Knowledge of security, system backup, and disaster recovery techniques and best practices.
- Ability to work with end users to define and document functional and technical requirements/specifications.
To perform this job successfully, the SD should have knowledge of:
- Languages: Node.js, PHP, Perl or Python;
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, and Google (GCP);
- Operating systems: Windows, macOS, and Linux/Unix;
- Frameworks: Express, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Mojo;
- Source control management: Git;
- Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, and RethinkDB.
- Collaboration tools: JIRA, Confluence
HIRING TIMELINE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applications will be reviewed until Friday, July 13, 2018. Cover letters are strongly encouraged.
Info Tech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Equal access to employment is available to all persons. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.