If you are looking for an exciting mix of enterprise software implementation work, this opportunity to join the Info Tech team may be right for you.
The successful candidate will support the implementations of a web-based software application used by state transportation agencies. The candidate will be responsible for working with our clients to conduct business process analysis, gather and document system requirements and business decisions, and assist with implementation tasks such as facilitating workshops, configuring data, and supporting customers in their use of the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 years relevant experience, or master’s degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years experience with implementation projects for enterprise-wide software solutions.
- Industry Experience: Experience with construction and materials, estimation, and/or civil rights and labor; experience with civil engineering (road and bridge); or experience working with a department of transportation.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Proven experience integrating business needs, customer requirements and system capabilities.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC): analysis, design, engineering, testing and maintenance/support.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Project Management Software (MS Project)
- Microsoft: 365 Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); Microsoft Office Visio.
- Understanding of web-based technology and architecture and relational database concepts.
- Frequent travel (50-75%) or temporary (1-3 years) relocation to a client site required.
- Info Tech anticipates the need to hire several staff in implementation services over the next year. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis based on staffing needs.
Info Tech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Equal access to employment is available to all persons. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.