Infostar is looking for self-motivated people with close attention to detail to join our Search Quality Analytics team. As a Search Quality Analyst, you will play a key role working with Product, Program, and Operations teams to drive key Quality initiatives across Search. You will be responsible to provide thought leadership and operational rigor to improve data quality in order to improve the product experience for billions of users worldwide. This is a long-term, and full-time position based out of Seattle.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm to build the best search experience for billions of users and we offer above market compensation as well as significant additional performance incentives.
- Conduct large scale reviews of content to determine the quality and importance of search results
- Become a subject matter expert and thought leader on content
- Leverage policies, and more importantly, your own intuition to provide final authoritative decisions
- Work in a highly collaborative team as the last line of defense to improve search for billions of users
- Ability to follow instructions and guidelines in a detailed oriented fashion
- Great communication and collaboration skillls and prior experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize issues while maintaining the level of quality and efficiency
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload independently
- Prior experience with Content moderation / Search Ranking
- BA/BS in a critical thinking, quantitative field such as business, economics, engineering, math (or related field)
- Found the typo in this job description and included it in your application
- Experience in data analytics