Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Experience Agent is tasked to provide high quality customer service to clients.
- Provide extraordinary service to international clientele via email and telephone;
- Track shipments frequently to ensure every delivery process is complete;
- Offer in-time solutions to customers’ enquiries to increase customers’ satisfaction;
- Take part in marketing initiatives and events with customers involved;
- Perform ad hoc duties and customer research duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s or DEC degree (or in process) in Fashion, Communications, Business, Arts, History or other related fields;
- Customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment, an asset;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French;
- Proficiency in Mandarin, a strong asset.