Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for monitoring shipments and maintaining customs compliance.
- Manage inbound, outbound, and return shipments;
- Perform data entry for import and export documentation;
- Ensure shipment paperwork is compliant with influenceu policies;
- Work with carriers to resolve any logistical issues;
- Liaise with the brokerage department to resolve any classification issues;
- Help organize the warehouse if required;
- Bachelor’s or DEC degree (or in process) in Logistics, Communications, Business, Management or other related fields;
- Experience in a logistics department, an asset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Fluent French and English, speaking and writing.