Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Experience Agent is tasked to provide high quality customer service to clients.
- Provide extraordinary service to international clientele via email and telephone;
- Offer in-time solutions to customers’ situation in order to increase customers’ satisfaction;
- Perform ad hoc duties and customer research duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Communications, Administration, Business, Arts, History or other related fields;
- Minimum of 2-year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French;
- Proficiency in Mandarin, a strong asset.