Reporting to Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is involved in all key marketing initiatives, and work directly with the sales and executive teams.
- Help in developing the company's marketing strategy;
- Create eye-catching and thought-provoking content and campaigns (banners, blogs, promotions, e-mail blasts, product launches, etc);
- Content creation, distribution, and monitoring including the company’s social media profiles and presence;
- Use and understand website and social analytics to measure results, develop and recommend the future strategy;
- Assess the performance of all digital campaigns;
- Track good digital marketing practices, web strategies, and industry standards.
- A minimum of 2-year marketing or other relevant experience in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on digital marketing & social media;
- Solid understanding of digital marketing landscape, of core principles and application of Email marketing, social and content marketing;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Tableau is an asset;
- Knowledge of website design practices, an asset;
- Graphic design experience, an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French, an asset;
- Proficiency in Mandarin, a strong asset.