Reporting to the Studio Coordinator, the Studio Assistant’s work ensures shoots operate in an organized way.
- Work closely with other department to update shooting schedule and make sure all team members follow the timelines;
- Manage inventories for studio and the movement of products between warehouse and studio;
- Prepare products before the photoshoot and re-organize after the shoot;
- Assist in booking/casting/fitting.
- Bachelor’s or DEC degree (or in process) in Management, Fashion or other related fields;
- Experience of logistics, coordination or studio production, an asset;
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Knowledge of current fashion trend and brands that influenceu carries.