Reporting to the Editorial Lead, the Junior Editorial Editor assists in concepting and creating content for our editorial platforms (physical & digital).
- Help ideate strong editorial concepts and projects;
- Search and edit assets from various visual/verbal libraries to help make clear and feasible plans;
- Work closely with marketing team and studio team to initiate, adjust and develop the editorial schedule and ensure the timeline is strictly followed;
- Take part in editorial shooting and production (book shooting venue, organize equipment, take BTS video & photo, etc.);
- Assist in executing and eventually creating high-quality editorial content and written materials.
- Bachelor’s or DEC degree (or in process) in English Literature, Journalism, Communications, Fashion or a related field;
- Experience as a blogger, writer, editor or journalist;
- Flawless English written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Passion for fashion, art and culture;
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Knowledge of photography, videography or editing, an asset.
*** Applicants are suggested to provide a portfolio of relevant and original work.