Reporting to the Technology Manager, the Full Stack Developer will be in charge of both front-end and back-end engineering.
- Help with the management, implementation, maintenance of network security;
- Provide support for the overall architecture and infrastructure design;
- Develop documentation and other materials to support ongoing development, change control, and production maintenance;
- Respond to troubleshoot production and performance issues.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (or related discipline/experience);
- 3 years intensive programming experience or an equivalent level of progressive responsibility and achievement in a development setting;
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker;
- Ability to work with and integrate third-party APIs;
- Experience with GitHub;
- Great eye for UI and UX;
- Strong communication skills;
- Creative, Critical, and Analytical thinking;
- Time management and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Familiar with PHP & MySQL an asset.