Reporting to the Studio Production Manager, the Studio Coordinator's work ensures shooting operate in an organized way.
- Create and manage inventories for studio;
- Prepare products before the photo shoot and organize after the shoot;
- Update shooting schedule and make sure all team members keep the guidelines;
- Manage the movement of products between warehouse and studio;
- Assist other teams in studio department in casting/fitting/shooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Fashion Design or other related fields;
- 1-year experience of logistics, coordination or studio production;
- Time management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of current fashion trend and brands that influenceu carries.