Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
Join us an Indigo Fair, an innovative two-sided marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with products that uniquely fit them and their customers.
You can find out a bit more about us here:
We’re looking for a highly analytical and relentlessly resourceful candidate to build the foundation of the biz ops team at Indigo Fair. As the Business Operations Lead, you will be responsible for investigating inefficient processes and opportunities for improvement across every aspect of our business. You’ll lay the groundwork for how we define and measure success across various operating functions.You will develop strategic, data-driven solutions and work cross-functionally to implement your initiatives. Your will be integral to scaling Indigo Fair from $10M in annual order volume to $1B and beyond.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Use your analytical abilities and rigorous thinking to prioritize operational initiatives and tenaciously drive those initiatives forward
- Use your creative problem-solving skills to develop smart solutions to increase Indigo Fair’s operational efficiency and keep costs at a minimum, ensuring that each member of Indigo Fair is fully leveraged
- Work closely with our product and engineering team to design processes and build tools to improve efficiency across all our business functions
- Determine the metrics that define success for the company and implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics
- Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel and order fulfillment process to own projects targeted at
We’re excited about you because...
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience at a top-tier management consulting firm or in business operations at a high-growth tech startup
- You’re an extraordinarily fast learner. You have the natural curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimizing processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
- You are passionate. You are an optimistic with a positive energy that other people draw upon.
- You find helping people rewarding. You draw energy from solving problems for others. When someone comes to you with a problem, you drop what you are doing to figure out how to fix it.