Looking to help lead content at a fast paced, high-growth start up? Join us at Indigo Fair (indigofair.com)
, an innovative marketplace that helps match independent artists and brands to local stores that will sell their products.
In the Head of Content role, you will work closely with our cross functional leadership, sales, and design team to ensure our brands are represented beautifully and accurately on our website. This will involve a diverse set of tasks, from managing the process of uploading products and performing content audits, fielding customer service requests, and assisting with the design of digital marketing materials and product features. Ultimately, you will be a tastemaker on the site and help bring our products to life.
- Create stylized product images that go on our brand profiles
- Manage a remote team to upload and update content onto website
- Field customer services inquiries related to content issues
- Design digital marketing materials (e.g., Facebook ads)
- Assist in design of features as necessary
- You know the basics of Photoshop and have some experience with art, design, or photography. (Experience with Sketch is optional but helpful.)
- You are ruthlessly organized, dependable, and detail-oriented.
- You are a stickler for details. You have a hatred for crooked picture frames, cluttered desks, and misplaced pixels.
- You have an appreciation for good design. You love beautiful things.
- Helping people is rewarding for you. You draw energy from solving problems for others.
If you like retail and love design/content work, this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will help build a product first-hand and work with a team of fun, hard-working people.
Location: San Francisco, SOMA