Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
Join us at Indigo Fair, an innovative two-sided marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with products that uniquely fit them and their customers.
At Indigo Fair, we believe Shop Local is more than just a marketing slogan. It’s a movement. Our goal is to help boutique retailers find new and exciting products that will sell. Our online marketplace is a delightful experience with two twists: machine learning suggests products that fit a store’s unique clientele and style, and unsold products can be returned free of charge. We want every store to use Indigo Fair to keep their inventory fresh and compelling.
You can find out a bit more about us here:
As growth lead or head of growth, you will be our first full-time hire in this position. You will drive all growth efforts at Indigo Fair. You will be in charge of optimizing our customer acquisition channels, improving our inside sales operations, digital advertising and direct mail. You will also be in charge of unlocking new channels - events, referral marketing, channel partnerships, and whatever clever ideas you come up with yourself.
Required skills and experience for Head of Growth:
- 5+ years of experience in growth at a top tech company.
- Experienced manager and mentor
- A solid GPA from a top school
- Strong skills in statistics, analytics, and A/B testing
- Designed, executed, and optimized advertising campaigns
- Customer attribution and optimization
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to get it done.
- You are hyper-organized, focused on efficiency, and probably annoy your friends
- You have a passion for data. You love digging into numbers and use data to solve problems.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are self-motivated. You can define this role and own the growth efforts of a fast moving product.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.