At Indigo Fair, we believe Shop Local is more than just a marketing slogan. It’s a movement. Our goal is to help boutique retailers find new and exciting products that will sell. Our online marketplace is a delightful experience with two twists: machine learning suggests products that fit a store’s unique clientele and style, and unsold products can be returned free of charge. We want every store in North America to use Indigo Fair to keep their inventory fresh and compelling.
Indigo Fair is looking for a data-driven Growth / Performance Marketer to drive growth and customer acquisition. You will collaborate with cross-functional teammates to build a industry-leading performance marketing program, one that will scale as we enter our hyper-growth stage. You will design an end-to-end customer acquisition strategy to drive self-serve signups, as well as quality leads to our world-class sales team. You are a thoughtful and analytic marketer who will use data to optimize our paid channels.
This role will have an outsized impact on our growth and our success, so we’re looking for an exceptional candidate who is results-driven and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Help develop the paid digital media strategy, with a focus on acquisition goals
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns to drive growth across digital channels (e.g., Facebook)
- Design and implement a data-first strategy, using continuous experimentation and optimization (a/b testing, regression analysis, etc.)
- Partner with our talented content design team to make beautiful ads
- Establish a strong foundation of reporting and metrics that you can share to our entire team
- Collaborate with Sales to continuously improve and optimize your campaign
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience launching, measuring, and optimizing paid user acquisition in a digital channel (e.g., paid social, or paid search)
- Experience with Facebook paid marketing an absolute requirement (additional experience with other paid social and search channels would be ideal)
- Verifiable results / demonstrated growth from a direct response program across digital marketing channels (preferably at a high-growth startup)
- Experience measuring and reporting the impact of paid media campaigns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely report on results
- A solid foundation in the statistics needed to analyze, optimize, and report on your campaigns
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to get it done.
- You are hyper-organized, focused on efficiency, and probably annoy your friends with your conscientiousness.
- You have a passion for data. You love digging into numbers and use data to solve problems.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are self-motivated. You can define this role and own the growth efforts of a fast moving product.