About Indigo Fair
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
Join us at Indigo Fair, an innovative two-sided marketplace that uses machine learning to match boutique retailers with products that uniquely fit them and their customers.
At Indigo Fair, we believe Shop Local is more than just a marketing slogan. It’s a movement. Our goal is to help boutique retailers find new and exciting products that will sell. Our online marketplace is a delightful experience with two twists: machine learning suggests products that fit a store’s unique clientele and style, and unsold products can be returned free of charge. We want every store to use Indigo Fair to keep their inventory fresh and compelling.
You can find out a bit more about us here:
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
Our sales team is fast-paced, relentlessly resourceful and infectiously positive. We are looking for a passionate sales representative with a love for helping boutique retailers make the most of our service.
We are a very small team and need a self-starter who can ramp quickly, manage 100+ leads & opportunities, and onboard lifelong customers. You should also have the ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes while honing in on the value props that resonate most with prospects.
Indigo Fair's goal is to be in every retail store making their buying experience smarter and easier. That means there will be no shortage of opportunity to learn and grow as we continue to build the company and the sales team in the coming months and years. Come be one of our first salespeople and drive growth at Indigo Fair!
- Own the entire sales process from initial inbound email to established customer relationship
- Work with Head of Sales to create content, set up, and execute on inbound and outbound campaigns
- Manage a pipeline of over 100 leads and customers
- Build lifelong customers by personally ensuring success from their first to their third order
- Iterate on tactics to find the winning formula for long term sales success
- Constantly improve on our value props, processes, and sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of tech sales experience
- Experience running sales funnels
- Passion for boutique retailers and products
- Hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Drive to win in a challenging high stakes role
- Mastery of Salesforce a must, experience with Outreach (or similar tool) a plus