Work with one of California’s fastest growing architectural firms. The Job Captain is responsible for design development and construction documentation preparation. Additionally, you will be responsible for the team coordination on multifamily and mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, the use of building materials, construction techniques, and general construction types.
- Minimum 4 years architectural experience with 2 years of experience in multi-family projects required
- Minimum of 4 years Revit experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of construction administration experience preferred
- Working knowledge of building construction types l, lll and V.
- Strong understanding of IBC, CBC and disabled access requirement
- Good understanding of consultant drawings and systems
- Capable of creating sketch details prior to producing Revit drawings
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and work within a strong team environment
- BA Architecture required
- California licensed Architect or on track to become licensed preferred