Incredible Marketing is a medical digital marketing agency with clients worldwide. We are searching for a highly motivated and energetic Office Administrator to join our growing team.
WHO WE ARE: We are a full service Interactive Agency, headquartered in Orange County, California. We have two satellite offices, one in Las Vegas and the other, Minneapolis - collectively, we have a team of ~70.
We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium size Digital Agency. We have enjoyed nearly 12 years of consistent growth. We work with clients worldwide and we have an expanding team of people who share the Incredible dream. We are looking for a rock star of an Office Administrator to join us on the journey. Learn more about us on our website: www.incrediblemarketing.com
WHO YOU ARE: Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that works well with diverse personalities. We are a fun group, and want you to have fun with us! You’re someone who can have fun, enjoy the team, while working hard to accomplish team goals!
We are looking for an Office Administrator to handle a variety of administrative duties. You will field office requests, help plan events, onboard new hires, and will be leaned on to keep office operations moving smoothly!
- Manage office organization and supply management for our CA, LV, and MN offices
- Manage office supply budgets
- Research and respond to administrative and employee questions
- Work with Accounting on data entry / entry-level bookkeeping needs
- Coordinate internal team meetings
- Plan off-site team meetings and parties
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Book travel and accommodations for team
- Run off-site errands
- Ensure office guests are greeted and accommodated
- Maintaining office aesthetics and organization
- Function independently, efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Multi-Tasking extraordinaire!!
- Highly organized and efficient worker
- Computer savvy (Apple Preferred)
- Excellent time-management
- Positive and personable
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to follow directions accurately with a can-do attitude
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Professional integrity when dealing with confidential information
- 3+ years previous experience working in Office Administration
- 2+ years experience with quickbooks, Google Docs, and other business suites
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
Pay & Benefits - Our compensation package is ridiculously great. Market pay, unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision/life, 401K, pet insurance, gym membership reimbursement, pet friendly offices, and as many snacks as you can handle.
Job Type: Full-Time