Are you Incredible? Incredible Marketing is seeking a new SEO Architect for our search and strategy team.
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that works well with the team or can manage projects alone. Your job is all about managing expectations and working under a deadline. We expect you to have a full understanding of the most recent SEO techniques, tools and software, and also understand how social media plays into SEO.
Working as a part of our Search & Strategy team, you are responsible for implementing the latest on-page and off-page techniques, organic link building, google my business / local page implementation and diverse content to improve natural traffic for a portfolio of Incredible websites.
- 3+ years of experience SEO'ing websites
- Understanding of latest SEO trends and topics.
- In depth knowledge of SEO software to track and measure success.
- Keen sense of web conversion metrics
- Ability to independently analyze analytics and draw sophisticated conclusions (but be able to communicate them to unsophisticated clients)
- Wordpress knowledge
- Content Marketing experience is a +
- Knowledge of server side SEO strategy is a +
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary Based on experience
Schedule: Flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. You can also do some work from home. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Pet Friendly office
- Pet Insurance
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. No recruiters, please.