Incredible Marketing is seeking a new Video Editor for our videography team. We are looking for a Creative Rockstar!
WHO WE ARE: We are a full service Interactive Agency. Our headquarters is in Irvine, CA - and we have offices in Minneapolis, MN, Henderson, NV, and Melbourne, Australia.
We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the Incredible dream. We are looking for a video editor to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website development, Design, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, Mobile, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment.
WHO YOU ARE: Our ideal candidate is a creative genius. You love videography and editing, not to mention all things interwebby. You are familiar with producing videos to showcase on websites. You have attention to detail and like to work interactively with a team and are comfortable with client interaction.
Here is a sample of experience we would like to see, but your portfolio may speak for itself, so send it over!
- 2+ years of relevant experience (agency experience is a plus)
- Assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for posting.
- Be able to tell a cohesive story with recorded footage.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Advanced knowledge of Video Editing Software.
- Keen sense of videography and producing high quality videos.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects at the same time.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, and fit in with others. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up IM to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary: Competitive FT Salary based on experience/skill
Schedule: Flexible. Be local and work out of our Lake Forest office, but if you are not a morning person, we don’t blame you.
Benefits: Lots. Medical, vision, dental, pet insurance, flexible schedules, and a super generous PTO plan.
Please submit a resume and some sample work. Your best work.
Job Type: Full-time