*This position must work out of our Lake Forest, California Office
Are you Incredible? Are you social? Do you know about the interwebs?
Incredible Marketing is seeking a Director of Marketing Rockstar to lead our internal marketing and public relations campaigns. This role will also oversee and assist with growth in establishing partnerships with business organizations, as well as travel to conferences worldwide. We have a great brand name with a reputation for amazing digital work and we’re looking for the right person to capitalize on it!
WHO WE ARE: We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Lake Forest corporate headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital development company. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream. We do Custom Website development, Design, Content Marketing, SEO, Mobile, Social Media Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be ingrained in our ideal candidate. We play ping pong, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. That being said, we also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company. Do you have what it takes?
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with unmatched ambition and an attitude that works well with the team or can manage projects alone. You have a solid understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing, drip campaigns, and sales. We want you to be well versed in what it takes to generate in-bound leads for us, and track these deliverables with metrics. Its about being smart, humble and persistent - that is what will make this candidate ultimately successful.
You will be brought in to work and get things done. This is not a delegation position - we are looking for someone to accomplish tasks, roll up their sleeves, and work with the leaders here at Incredible.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
* Create, define and implement our entire marketing plan
* Refine and monetize our website. This includes content, UI, conversion tracking, implement landing pages, etc.
* Work with our SEO and PPC team to expand our organic rankings and maximize all paid campaigns.
* Strategize and implement our social media marketing plan.
* Further develop and grow relationships with partners in our niche medical and professional world.
* Manage our online reputation.
* Manage our blog, including content production, timelines, and researching relevant topics.
* Manage our Public relations.
* Create, Manage and implement an email marketing campaign with the proper follow up metrics and subsequent drip campaigns.
* Draft all content marketing pieces.
* Directly manage marketing budget and work closely with finance team to closely monitor KPI’s within the department.
* Travel to specific conferences, and build relationships with organizations and referral sources.
- Minimum 3 years direct marketing experience required -- at a Digital or Interactive agency is preferred.
- Possess familiarity with Mac and PC platforms, as well Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word)
- Possess a general understanding of web development.
- Understand how to create viral campaigns from the ground up.
- Must be comfortable on the phone, via email and in person.
- A strong attention to detail.
- A strong motivation to be successful and grow the dream.
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Must be fluent in Email marketing, data mining and customizing drip campaigns.
- An understanding of “return on investment” and how to maximize exposure.
- Comfortable travelling domestic and internationally, and always being the positive face of the company.
- General understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technology.
- SEO, PPC and remarketing knowledge.
- Video marketing understanding.
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up IM to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary: generous base salary plus bonuses and incentives.
Schedule: 40+ hours per week, but flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. You can also do some work from home. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
Benefits: Health, dental, and the best time off schedule ever.
Please submit a resume and an honest cover letter that tells us a bit about you personally as well. Anything canned will not be looked at favorably.