Incredible Marketing is a medical digital marketing agency with clients worldwide. We are searching for a highly motivated and energetic Personal Assistant / PR Coordinator to join our growing team.
WHO WE ARE: We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium size Digital Agency, headquartered in Orange County, California. We have two satellite offices, one in Las Vegas and the other, Minneapolis - collectively, we have a team of ~70.
For nearly 12 years of consistent growth, we work with clients worldwide and we have an expanding team of people who share the Incredible dream. We are looking for a rock star of an Personal Assistant / PR Coordinator to join us on the journey. Learn more about us on our website: www.incrediblemarketing.com
WHO YOU ARE: Our ideal candidate's work ethic second to none, and you have a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company. You are a go-getter with an attitude that works well with the team or can manage projects alone as well.
QUALITIES YOU POSSESS:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to complete tasks with limited oversight.
- Perceptiveness of what is trending and topical in the cosmetic surgery and social arena
- Creativity in a scientifically grounded medical industry
- Content Strategy
- Creation of Long Form Content
- Ability to produce opinion, educational, positional and objective pieces of content
- Proficient editorial skills
- Prepare and submit abstracts for speaking engagement submissions for the CEO. (This will require coordination with the educational team identifying targeted conferences and associations).
- Coordinate and produce presentations when speaking engagements arise.
- Create ideas for article topics. Create, Proofread, editorialize, etc for all written pieces for the CEO and Incredible team. Thereafter, execute.
- Manage the CEO's personal Instagram / Facebook / LinkedIn Pages / Website.
- Manage all the CEO's requests for consulting services / media interviews.
- Submit articles for inclusion in industry magazines and publications.
- Generate interest from local / national PR resources about our CEO and Incredible Marketing.
- Coordinate with Incredible social channels to promote and manage the Team Speaking engagements.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the CEO.
- Multi-Tasking extraordinaire!
- Positive and personable
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Possess familiarity with Mac and PC platforms, as well as cloud based software
- Able to follow directions accurately with a can-do attitude
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Professional integrity when dealing with confidential information
- 1-2 years of writing experience required.
- Degree in English, journalism (or similar highly preferred)
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary Based on experience
Schedule: Flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Pet Friendly office
- Pet Insurance
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit a resume and cover letter that tells us a bit about your personally. Anything canned will not be looked at favorably. Don't be boring!
NOTE - if this does not sound like you, but you think you are "Incredible" material, then send your resume over, and tell us what you want to do when you grow up. We are hiring for talent right now in various departments.
Principals only. No recruiters, please.