WHO WE ARE:
We are a full service Digital Marketing Agency, headquartered in Lake Forest, California. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital development company. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream. We are looking for a full-time PR Coordinator to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website development, Design, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, mobile, etc.
Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be ingrained in our ideal candidates. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. We are fun and require that you are too!
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate's work ethic second to none, and you have a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company. You are go-getter with an attitude that works well with the team or can manage projects alone as well. We will also throw you oddball requests from time to time, so you need to go with the flow and understand that your job is all about managing expectations and working under a deadline.
QUALITIES YOUR POSSESS:
- Perceptiveness of what is trending and topical in the cosmetics and social arena
- Creativity in a scientifically grounded medical industry
- Content Strategy
- Creation of Long Form Content
- Ability to produce opinion, educational, positional and objective pieces of content
- Proficient editorial skills
- Prepare abstracts for speaking engagement submissions for the CEO and other Incredible team members.
- Submit abstracts for consideration. This will require the coordination with the educational team identifying targeted conferences / associations.
- Coordinate and produce presentations when speaking engagements arise.
- Create ideas for article topics. Create, Proofread, editorialize, etc for all written pieces for the CEO and Incredible team. Thereafter, execute.
- Manage the CEO's personal Instagram / Facebook / LinkedIn Pages.
- Manage all the CEO's requests for consulting services / media interviews.
- Manage CEO's website.
- Submit articles for inclusion in industry magazines and publications.
- Generate interest from local / national PR resources about our CEO and Incredible Marketing.
- Coordinate with Incredible social channels to promote and manage the Team Speaking engagements.
- Help various executive team members with tasks.
- 1-2 years of writing experience required.
- Degree in English, journalism (or similar)
- Possess familiarity with Mac and PC platforms, as well as cloud based software
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Prior experience with Social Media
- Must like animals
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary Based on experience
Schedule: Flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. You can also do some work from home. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Pet Friendly office
- Pet Insurance
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit a resume and an cover letter that tells us a bit about your personally. Anything canned will not be looked at favorably. Don't be boring!
NOTE - if this does not sound like you, but you think you are "Incredible" material, then send your resume over, and tell us what you want to do when you grow up. We are hiring for talent right now in various departments.
Principals only. No recruiters, please.