Are you Incredible? Are you Social?
Incredible Marketing is expanding again and we are seeking a Social Media Architect to handle our Incredible clients through the strategic and fun social media marketing process.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Southern California headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream.
We are looking for a rock star Lead Social Architect to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website Development, Design, SEO, Mobile, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. That being said, we also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that both works well with the team or can manage projects alone. We are fun and require that you are too! Social Media is fast paced, so you need to be too! What strengths do you need to possess to be successful in this position? Creativity, quick-thinking, ability to multi-task, see everything five steps ahead, organized, and you MUST love to learn and stay on top of new industry trends.
Working as a part of our Search & Strategy team, you are responsible for implementing the latest social media marketing initiatives, with the end goal of improving our clients' brand awareness, and directly starting the conversation, leading to sales. You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Work with Director of Strategy to develop department strategy to develop program elements aligned with clients or potential client objectives
- Manage the quarterly performance review of architects and assistants
- Manage all department training and continue to evolve training as necessary
- Identify obstacles and provide solutions to ensure success in the social media department
- Work with Director of Strategy to research and improve department processes
- Spot check team members, keeping them focused on high quality, on-time deliverables, client satisfaction, and ROI for clients and Incredible Marketing
- Establish and grow relationships with key clients and prospect contacts for marketing & PR purposes
- Work with Director of Strategy to continue to implement new processes in the department for time, profitability, and efficiency
- Work with Directors and Sales on marketing campaigns to bring in new leads when called upon
- Travel to conferences when needed by execs and sales team
- Stay up to date on industry trends, and stay strategic in a fast-paced environment
- Continue to grow expert knowledge of all current and emerging social media networks
- Plan social media marketing campaigns, including requirements, scope, deliverables, schedules, and budgets
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Attend conferences, expos, and meetings for Social Media to stay up to date on industry trends
- 2-3 years working professionally in social media marketing, social media strategy, and content creation for social with tangible results -- at a digital agency is preferred
- Very computer Savvy- Basic understanding of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Familiar with Canva and Giphy
- Can execute strategy per platform
- Full understanding of customizations that can be done in all social platforms
- Advanced understanding of Facebook and Instagram and their functions
- Possess a general understanding of the web development process
- Must be comfortable being the single point of contact for clients as needed
- Solid understanding of reporting metrics, and available software in the marketplace
- Understanding social ad creation, market segmentation, and implementation
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Advanced understanding of LinkedIn and Pinterest
- SEO understanding
- Understanding why content marketing is important
- Understanding of photoshop and can create things on the fly
- Understand of the cosmetic medical industry
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary Based on experience
Schedule: Flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. You can also do some work from home. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Pet Friendly office
- Pet Insurance
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
Job Type: Full-time