Are you Incredible? Are you Google Ads / PPC specialist?
Incredible Marketing is expanding and seeking a Google Adwords Specialist to handle our Incredible clients through the strategic and fun social media marketing process.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Southern California headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream.
We are looking for a rock star Google Ads Specialist to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website development, Design, SEO, Mobile, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. That being said, we also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that both works well with the team or can manage projects alone. We are fun and require that you are too! Google Ads is fast paced, so you need to be too! What strengths do you need to be successful in this position? Creativity, Quick-thinking, Multi-tasking, see everything 5 steps ahead, organized, and you MUST love to learn and stay on top of new industry trends.
Working as a part of our team, you are responsible for implementing the latest Google Ads marketing initiatives, with the end goal of improving our clients' conversions in paid advertising.
* Minimum 1 year direct Google Ads / PPC experience with tangible results -- at a digital agency is preferred.
* Manage the setup, adjustments, monitoring and reporting for digital marketing and advertising campaigns
* Experience and Knowledge in improving Click-Through Rates and Costs Per Click
* Excellent at writing ad copy
* Advising our team of developers and designers on building landing pages, web pages, etc., that convert
* Create/add/manage Google ads and large budgets on a daily basis
* Knows the ins and outs of Google Ads
* Advanced knowledge of utilizing pixels
* Advanced knowledge of retargeting ads
* Track/report on conversion
* Eye for design, headlines, and creativity
* Understanding Google Ad creation, market segmentation, and implementation
* Full understanding of customizations and placements that can be done in all types of Google Ads
* Must be comfortable being the single point of contact for clients as needed and being client facing at times
* Solid understanding of reporting metrics, and available software in the industry
* Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
* Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
* Incredible desire to be the very best at what you do
* SEO understanding
* Understand why content marketing is important
* Creating things on the fly
* Managing budgets and staying within budgets
* Understand of the cosmetic medical industry
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high-quality services. We have worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right people to join our incredible team.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary Based on experience
Schedule: Flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. You can also do some work from home. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Pet Friendly office
- Pet Insurance
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. No recruiters, please.