Incredible Marketing is seeking an entry-level Project Manager to manage our Incredible clients through the creation of their new websites!
WHO WE ARE: We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Orange County corporate headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital development company. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream. We are looking for a rock star of a Project Manager to join us on the journey. We do Website development, Design, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details (www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be ingrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment.
WHO YOU ARE: Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that works well with diverse personalities and understands the simple, yet subtle complexities of managing a website build. We are fun and require that you are too! You'll be thrown oddball requests from time to time, but I'm sure someone with your abilities will embrace that and perhaps even thrive on those challenges!
We work primarily with Medical professionals all over the world, however have a vast variety of other clients - so be prepared for anything!
You will be the main point of contact for our clients, directing them through the various phases of their project, starting with Discovery, then Design and finally onto Development. There will be timelines you will need to meet.
You will have a team of copywriters, designers, and developers (all in-house) all at your fingertips, working with you, to produce the most Incredible website possible!
You will be THE liaison between Incredible Marketing and our internal resources. You'll have the craft of translation...meaning, understanding what clients are looking for, and translating that to our designers and developers : )
You will be responsible for ensuring both teams know what needs to be done in order to achieve project completion on-time and with minimal revisions.
- 1 - 2 years experience as a Project Manager or Coordinator for Website Related projects.
- Timeline and Expectation Management.
- Master of Organization! (you HAVE to be organized to be successful in this role...this isn't a role where you can learn to be organized)
- Possess an Intermediate level of understanding of web development - you may not be a coder, but you at least 'Get It'...you need to know how to communicate functionality to your internal team, as well as to a client.
- Clients will look to you for best practices, recommendations, and to drive the project.
- You need to be assertive in bringing positive changes to the team, offering ideas, and thinking out of the box.
- Must be comfortable being the single point of contact for clients.
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills (you MUST be absolutely comfortable on the phone)
- Possess familiarity with Mac and PC platforms, Google Docs / Drive, Dropbox, GoToMeeting and collaborative-type programs.
- General understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technology
- Design understanding, and be versed in photoshop and AI. The more creative, the better!!!
- Working understanding of SEO
- Social Media understanding
- If you used to be a developer or designer!
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, and fit in with others. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up IM to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Salary: Depends on Experience
Schedule: Flexible. Be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. You can also do some work from home. Our Paid time off and holiday schedule is ridiculously awesome!
Benefits: Pet-friendly office, pet insurance, unlimited PTO, 401k plan, health/dental/vision insurance, gym reimbursements
Job Type: Full-time