Incredible Marketing is seeking a rockstar Jr Web Developer!
WHO WE ARE : We are a full service Interactive Agency, headquartered in Orange County, California - with offices in Minneapolis, Vegas, and Melbourne, Australia! We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream. We are looking for a rock star Jr Developer to join us on the journey.
We do Wordpress Development, Design, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details: www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. WHO YOU ARE: Our ideal candidate is a nerd. You love HTML, CSS, and all things interwebby. You are familiar with templates and custom work, and you have some serious attention to detail skills. We don't care if you're good with clients or not, just get along with us! Here is a sample of what we would like to see (although we covet intelligence and quick learning as well, so if you don't know it, can you learn it?!)
- Strong knowledge of standards-based web development and cross-platform compatibility (Responsive Design)
- Experience with Mysql and a foundational understanding of the 4 basic SQL Commands.
- Wordpress knowledge is a must! 90% of our projects are on Wordpress.
- Magento ecommerce platform experience is a +
- Drupal/Joomla CMS experience is a +
- SEO and Social Media experience is a ++
- Server side knowledge is a ++
- DNS/Domain Registrar/Email Server knowledge is a ++
- Expert diagnostics and debugging in PHP/MySql
This is a Junior role...so it's expected that you'll have some learning to do, and we're excited to help you on that journey! You'll be working with several other amazingly talented web developers who love to help!
Your primary responsibility will be to assist our Account Managers with inbound client requests for edits and updates to their existing websites.
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, and fit in with others. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up IM to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
**REQUIRED ON-SITE in our Las Vegas Office**
Job Type: Full-time