Are you Incredible? Are you Social?
Incredible Marketing is expanding again and we are seeking a Social Media Architect to handle our Incredible clients through the strategic and fun social media marketing process.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Southern California headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream.
We are looking for a rock star Social Architect to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website Development, Design, SEO, Mobile, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. That being said, we also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that both works well with the team or can manage projects alone. We are fun and require that you are too! Social Media is fast paced, so you need to be too! What strengths do you need to possess to be successful in this position? Creativity, quick-thinking, ability to multi-task, see everything five steps ahead, organized, and you MUST love to learn and stay on top of new industry trends.
Working as a part of our Search & Strategy team, you are responsible for implementing the latest social media marketing initiatives, with the end goal of improving our clients' brand awareness, and directly starting the conversation, leading to sales. You will primarily be responsible for the following:
* Account review and account set-up
* Competitive review and analysis
* Varied and articulate posting
* Manage Social Media and reputation accounts, across various platforms
* Research market trends, and implement tracking
* Achieve fan acquisition, followers, and positive reviews
* Monitor, measure, and report progress
* Create contests and promotions for clients
* Strong writing skills for blogs, posts & tweets
* Produce email marketing campaigns
- 2-3 years working professionally in social media marketing, social media strategy, and content creation for social with tangible results -- at a digital agency is preferred
- Very computer Savvy- Basic understanding of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Familiar with Canva and Giphy
- Can execute strategy per platform
- Full understanding of customizations that can be done in all social platforms
- Advanced understanding of Facebook and Instagram and their functions
- Possess a general understanding of the web development process
- Must be comfortable being the single point of contact for clients as needed
- Solid understanding of reporting metrics, and available software in the marketplace
- Understanding social ad creation, market segmentation, and implementation
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Advanced understanding of LinkedIn and Pinterest
- SEO understanding
- Understanding why content marketing is important
- Understanding of photoshop and can create things on the fly
- Understand of the cosmetic medical industry
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
Job Type: Full-time