Are you Incredible? Are you a social media ads expert?
Incredible Marketing is expanding and seeking a Facebook Ads Specialist to handle our Incredible clients through the strategic and fun social media marketing process.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Southern California headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream.
We are looking for a rock star Facebook Ads Specialist to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website development, Design, SEO, Mobile, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, and we expect that to be engrained in our ideal candidate. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. That being said, we also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that both works well with the team or can manage projects alone. We are fun and require that you are too! Social Media is fast paced, so you need to be too! What strengths you need to possess to be successful at this position? Creativity, Quick-thinking, Multi-task, see everything 5 steps ahead, organized, and you MUST love to learn and stay on top of new industry trends.
Working as a part of our team, you are responsible for implementing the latest social media marketing initiatives, with the end goal of improving our clients' brand awareness.
- Minimum 1 year direct Social Media Advertising experience with tangible results -- at a digital agency is preferred.
- Manage the setup, adjustments, monitoring and reporting for digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Experience and Knowledge in improving Click Through Rates and Costs Per Click
- Excellent at writing ad copy
- Create/add/manage Facebook ads and large budgets on a daily basis
- Knows the ins and outs of Facebook ads
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook pixels
- Advanced knowledge of retargeting ads
- Track/report on conversion
- Proficient in design software such as Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Understanding social ad creation, market segmentation, and implementation
- Full understanding of customizations that can be done in all social platforms
- Must be comfortable being the single point of contact for clients as needed
- Solid understanding of reporting metrics, and available software in the marketplace.
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- incredible desire to be the very best at what you do
- SEO understanding
- Understand why content marketing is important
- Creating things on the fly
- Managed budgets and stayed within budgets
- Understand of the cosmetic medical industry
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. We have worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right people to join our incredible team.
Salary & Benefits - Our compensation package is ridiculously great. Market salary, unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision, pet insurance, gym membership, pet friendly offices, and as many snacks as you can handle.
Job Type: Full-time