Inboard is changing the way people move.
We are a startup company that maneuvers quickly to stay ahead of the competition by inventing mobility technology. We all jump in to make sure everything that needs to get done actually gets done.
Inboard Technology is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
At Inboard, you will be developing cloud-connected mobility systems for a market leading electric scooter as well as other personal mobility rideables that change the way people move around.
As a Cloud Systems Architect, you will be responsible for the architectural design of scalable cloud systems that wirelessly connect Inboard products to customer fleet management systems while providing rich data analytics to Inboard. You will solve extremely challenging technical problems for Inboard and Inboard fleet partners across multiple continents and tens of thousands of mobility platforms where low-latency design is critical.
The Cloud Systems Architect reports to the VP of Engineering.
- Create the vision for Inboard’s back-end Cloud Services going forward
- Translate product requirements into an executable technical design and roadmap
- Design & deploy solutions that demonstrate high levels of technical craftsmanship
- Align solutions with our product roadmap and strategic direction of the team
- Coordinate development with outside vendors and customers/partners, as needed
- Build and staff internal expertise in cloud-connected IoT systems
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of hardware IOT connectivity solutions
- Create detailed architecture diagrams, data models, mockups and journey maps
- Maintain a security-first posture for connected systems
- Survey internal and external systems landscape to enable integrations
- Drive development and enforcement of standards, tools, and methodologies
Required Education & Experience:
- Engineering expertise in scalable cloud systems, mobile networking, and connected devices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in building scalable IOT solutions
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar or equivalent technical experience.